Friday, January 7, 2011

Our life in 2011- Day 6

I am already missing days, but we still manage to take a pic everyday! Yesterday was sort of a bittersweet day. Everything was great except some conflict between myself and my cousin. I feel he is not understanding what he is going to do with our family as far as putting my grandparents in a nursing home. Of course this seems to be very secretive and only one of the three kids my grandparents have seem to have a say in the matter which it should be a decision for their kids not one that needs to be made by their grand kid. This is going to have serious ramifications. Hopefully everything works out in a positive way for everyone involved, God willing, the grandparents will be in a better place where they are not watching kids, cooking, cleaning, doing laundry and making my ungrateful cousins bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment