Thursday, September 16, 2010

To you Kaylin

Just over a year ago we found out you were on your way. Your dad was happy and confident and I was nervous and happy and scared all at the same time. Finally we got out of the first part of pregnancy, Yay, three months down and still going strong! Right around Christmas we got the best gift of all! We found out you were a little girl and mommy could dress you up in pink and cute little dresses anytime! Next came March, on the first day of spring, we had your baby shower and you got so many gifts. Lots of toys, clothes, and tons more.

On May 5th, you came into our lives. What a wonderful experience, just to see your pretty little face and hold you for the very first time. It still brings tears to my eyes to think just how precious you are. The first moment I held you was surreal. I thought to myself how awesome it was that very moment as you stopped crying when you were put into my arms. Time stood absolutely still while you were sitting in my arms. The pain was gone, and I knew you were perfect from that first moment.

Each day that goes by brings us great joy to know you are happy and healthy! You are already four months old and every day your personality gets more exciting each day. From the moment I kiss you and tell you I love you each morning before work until the time I get home all I can do is think about you!

To my beautiful daughter, I love you and will be here for you always when life throws you curve balls!

No comments:

Post a Comment